Ron Campion Furnishers are proud to announce that we have been appointed exclusive
REM-Fit stockists for the South West
REM-Fit is an active lifestyle bedding brand with a focus on active, healthy lifestyles and restorative sleep. Originally launched in America in 2014, the REM-Fit brand has been so successful that they decided to bring it to the UK. With three product ranges; REST, ENERGISE and MOTIVATE Collections, you can be sure that they have covered all bases when it comes to getting the best sleep possible. REM-Fit is a team of dedicated individuals who believe in a restful night’s sleep. We all know that sleep is often put to the wayside in our busy lives. However, we really should be paying more attention to the activity we spend one-third of our life doing. Being fitness enthusiasts, we know how important rest and recovery are to any training routine, which is why they developed the first Total Sleep Recovery product line to help you meet your fitness goals!
WHAT DO SLEEP MONITORS DO?
REM-Fit Sleep 400 Mattress
HARNESS YOUR SLEEP FOR MAXIMUM RECOVERY
Featuring a unique combination of exceptional comfort and advanced sleep technology, the REM-Fit Sleep 400 mattress gives you the power to take control of your sleep, enhance your performance and intensify your recovery.
- 6 layers of engineered comfort to enhance sleep recovery – non-turn mattress
- Active cooling gel regulates temperature
- Mediflex memory foam provides pressure relieving upper and lower back support
- Pocket springs provide a perfectly balanced tension
- Unique edge-to-edge support
- Core base layer for a solid foundation
- RE-AX fabric – Hypoallergenic sleep environment
- Discover your sleep trends and get on a better routine
- REM-Fit monitors how long and how well you sleep and then syncs those stats with your smartphone, displaying your trends as detailed charts in the REM-Fit Sleep app.
- Monitors heart rate, respiratory rate and motion
- 30 day rechargeable battery life
- Non-wearable sleep monitoring
- 60-Night trial in your home – in partnership with the British Heart Foundation
- 100% Full refund – no catches
- 100% Of our returned mattresses are donated to the British Heart Foundation
- Next day delivery to UK free as standard (with exceptions)
- Orders must be placed before 1pm
- Delivery will be made the following working day
- Saturday delivery available – optional extra
REM-Fit – Outstanding Innovation
REM-Fit Sleep Monitor
ADVANCED MONITORING & NOTHING TO WEAR
“If you can measure it you can improve it, REM-Fit makes it possible” …. Sammy Margo Sleep Expert | Chartered Physiotherapist
The REM-Fit Sleep Monitor uses highly accurate sensors to give you an in depth analysis of the quality of your sleep – without the need to wear a device. A discreetly thin strap is placed across the mattress, underneath the bed sheet, to track your data and provide a comprehensive insight into your recovery. The strap is barely noticeable once fitted to the mattress and eliminates the need to sleep on a live wire due to its extra-long rechargeable battery life.
- Heart Rate – Accurately monitors heart rate. This data is then recorded in the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor App
- Respiratory Rate – Monitors quality of breathing and will alert you to any potential irregularities in REM-Fit Sleep Monitor App
- Motion – Records your body’s motion during sleep to determine the quality of your rest, it will even know if you’ve left the bed
- 30 Day Battery – Extra long-lasting battery life. Runs from battery power, eliminating the need to sleep on a live wire. USB 3 prong plug charger included
- On Going Support & Advice – We’ve teamed up with Sammy Margo, a recognised sleep expert and qualified chartered physiotherapist who has featured both on TV and radio to share her expertise and advice on the subject of sleep and recovery. Click here to see Sammy in action with the Rem-Fit sleep system
ANDROID / IOS MOBILE APP – YOUR PERSONAL SLEEP CONSULTANT
Your score is based on the length and quality of your sleep, taking into account data from your heart rate, respiratory rate and motion, which is recorded in the REM-Fit Sleep App.
Individual graphs for your sleep data are recorded in the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor App, allowing you to get a detailed look at the improvement of your recovery over time.
As the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor App accumulates data, it displays statistics on your sleep trends, allowing you to make adjustments to enhance your recovery.
TOP 5 QUESTIONS
The Rem-Fit Sleep Monitor will give you detailed information. Giving you the sleeper, the knowledge and the incentive to improve your sleep.
When properly placed on your mattress, the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor is incredibly accurate. In our tests it is nearly as accurate (98-100% as accurate) as medical grade heart and respiratory monitors.
While the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor is incredibly accurate, it is not a medical device. Any information provided by the REM-Fit Sleep Monitor app should be considered as ‘informational’ and not used to make medical decisions. Many users have used the data from their REM-Fit Sleep Monitor to share with medical professionals, but any decisions on your health and wellbeing should be made with a medical professional.
There are four stages of sleep. Deep Sleep, medium sleep, light sleep and awake. The REM-fit sleep monitor will measure the percentage of each stage during your nights sleep.
The REM-Fit Sleep Monitor is compatible with iPhones running iOS 8.1 or later and Android phones running version 4.3 (with BLE) or better.
For more information on the range of REM-Fit products either pop into our showroom or call on 01803 882341